AIM
iman2734

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

funny

haha it was pretty funny, but the ending was predictable

i like kitty cats! i like kitty cats!

mmm, kitty cats

this was good, and it was wicked funny, but the same lines repeated over and over got annoying really fast, even though it wasn't that long of a flash. But it was still hilarious, so 9.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

SWEET!

Any movie involving chuck norris kicking someone in the balls deserves a 10/10. But, it was unrealistic, chuck norris could have beaten all of those ppl, because he is a diety.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Creative Genius

Although the controls were hard to get a hold of first, i loved it. It was amazing, do more stuff like this. freakin awesome.

Bob The Fridge Demo Thing Bob The Fridge Demo Thing

its ok

its not that great, really funny. make it longer next time, and don't have shity sound.

InsidiousTweevle responds:

Sorry - can't help it. I have a cheap microphone. The full version will be longer though.

P.S. Not that great but also really funny? Hmm.

Global Defense Global Defense

Meh

It was ok, got boring really really fast, could add other things like letter, numbers, i dunno. Not that great music, and was ok. Try better next time.

MaxManning responds:

I am sorry there isn't more long term playability to this game. The next version will be much improved, much more to it than just colors.

Hey Joe - Funkified Hey Joe - Funkified

Pretty Good

You do a good job on this song, in some aspects, it's pretty hard to cover considering it's such a classic, but it's also such a sweet jam. If you tightened up your guitar just a little bit, and turned down the wah a good amount then this could be really good.

rockyace42 responds:

Thanks man. I know, yeah I should've put a bit more effort into this baby. I was bored one day and decided to jam. Guess i'll try again next time.

~Wonder~ ~Wonder~

Great Work

This is really fantastic music. I like it a lot, but it becomes slightly boring towards the end, because it's just the progression repeating, maybe add in something else like a harmony or something to give the parts a more distinct feel, you did that a little bit towards 1:30 and it sounded more interesting than the rest of the other parts in my opinion. Otherwise very well done, a great piece

Rhythm Guitar Play Rhythm Guitar Play

Pretty good

The chords are nice and it has good progressions, but it sounds either out of tune, or it may just be the bad quality.
You could work on your timing for the guitar, but you are doing a good job otherwise.
Four out of Five.
Also you should check out my stuff, I think we sound kind of similar, maybe not, but that's just me

IcyDrifter responds:

Thanks for the review! Yeah, my guitar went flat near the end...